Since there is only one day left of the year, I really wanted to do a 2017 Recap 🎆🎉. This year had been really great especially travel whise. As you may know I LOVE traveling. So these are the places I’ve been visiting this year:
- 2017 started off with a weekend trip to Hamburg together with my friend Christina💜👭 We saw the Musical „Aladdin“, had great food and went shopping 🙌🏽. We stayed in a really cozy AirBnB and felt right at home.💘💘
- In March my sister Lena and I traveled to Venice. And I can definitely say this was one of our favorite trips E V E R. The beauty of this city is just breathtaking 💘 We enjoyed every minute we spend there and I would definitely love to come back. If you would like to read more about our trip to Venice read my Travel post Here.
- In April we spend a few days in Prague. I actually didn’t had any expectations and I was more then surprised about how pretty this city actually is 📸. There are so many pretty streets and corners. I also really liked our boat ride on the Moldau river. And the food was definitely a highlight 😱 If you need some more inspo you can find my travel post HERE
- In July my boyfriend and I enjoyed a week in Ischia / Italy.🍋 I absolutely fell in love with this island. It is just sooooooo pretty. We also visited Neapel (briefly) and Pompeii. I would really recommend Ischia for a summer vacation.🏖️ For more inspiration check out my Travel Diary HERE !
- I also stayed a weekend in beautiful Munich with my friend Alexandra 💜🛍️. We visited the „Glamour Beauty Convention“ which was really fun. We had some nice insta food 🥞🍓and totally made the most out of the 2 days.📸👭 Link to my Munich post HERE
- Next one on the list : Breslau / Wroclaw. In September my sister and I traveled together with our grandfather to his birthplace in Poland. We really enjoyed exploring the city where my grandpa and his family used to live. And by the way we discovered that Wroclaw is a really pretty city. Find my Travel Diary HERE !
- October was all about a weekend anniversary trip to Cologne. We stayed at a really fancy hotel (read my article HERE), went to the Ludwig Museum (really recommend this place, lovely art and the interior is amazing) and had a really great breakfast with some French toast, Pancakes and more😍🙌🏽
- Last but not least : Amsterdam in November together with my sister. We’ve both been to Amsterdam before but we really love this city with it’s cute cafes, shops and streets called Grachten. I’ve wrote a couple of posts about Amsterdam so feel free to follow these links if you just want to read about our Amsterdam trip in general HERE , about where to eat HERE , or my favorite shopping areas HERE.
I really hope you enjoyed my travel recap of 2017. And I can’t wait for all the things coming in 2 0 1 8 🎉🎆Where have YOU been this year and what was your favorite trip?